~Mortal Kombat Remix~ ~Mortal Kombat Remix~

Nice!

I don't know what usedtobeemo was talking about, the beginning was what got me hooked. Best intro I have heard. Good job!

Assios responds:

thanks:)

Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N) Wrecked By Deja Vu (A->N)

Oh snap!

Respect.

Love the Cello and Violins.

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks!

*- Break a Leg -* *- Break a Leg -*

I like it.

I like everything but the vocals. The Vocals aren't bad, I guess I'm just use to hearing them at their normal rate in Frooty Loops rather than it being slowed down. I'd prefer a vocal free version. Other than that. Nice job.

Jebbal responds:

Alright I know what you mean. The vocals do sound kinda strange when you're used to how they originally sound.

Thanks for the review!

Ode To Angels (Renewed) Ode To Angels (Renewed)

Great

lol, I just revied the other one without realizing this one was on here. Well, anyway, great stuff! looking foward to more like this.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Thanks :). Yah... this song was called for. Glad you approve. Thanks again... oh god I'm in glee.

Ode To Angels Ode To Angels

Great

Wow, If this really is your original work, then I really take my hat off to ya. I wish it was longer so I can enjoy it a bit longer. But other then that its a very beautiful peice. I really hope you have more to come like this. I'm gunna have to keep an eye on your work.

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Of course it's my original work, garenteed to be found no place but here on Newgrounds. I see you reviewed the new version so theres no need to talk about that. Thanks for the review man :).

Aristo Forest Aristo Forest

WTF?

I'm not exactly sure what you were trying to accomplish, but I can hear mouse clicking in the background about the middle of the song. I think you just recorded a catchy toon thru a mic from something you hear.